Summary: Introduction of eTank sub ohm Adjustable Airflow Tank Clearomizer; accessories of Sub ohm tank Atomizer; the exploded view of sub ohm tank; How to assembly sub ohm tank clearomizer; How to refill e-liquid to sub ohm tank; How to adjust the eTank sub ohm tank airflow; How to clean sub ohm tank clearomizer; and what notices of the sub ohm tank.
Instruction: The eTank Sub-Ohm tank clearomizer uses the newest conception, The sub ohm tank/clearomizers feature replaceable coils heads that can be vaped at less than 1 ohm. There are four faced airflow valves, each airflow valve has 3SQMM, 4*3SQMM=12SQMM intake holes will have more smooth vaping experience. The atomizers with large wicking to support high wattage vaping, The eTank sub-ohm tank features a range of different BTDCs (bottom turbine dual coils) and BTCs (bottom turbine coils) and fires between 10 and 100W, it has excellent cooling system, even under the high wattage, the drip tip will not be too hot to hurt your tongue.
In order to be able to use these coils, you will need a device that fires down to the ohm level of the coil you intend to use. So if you want to use the 0.5ohm coils you will need a high powered device capable of firing down to 0.5ohm. Check the specs of your device first before you purchase yourself a sub ohm tank, as you might need to upgrade your device as well. Box mods work particularly well with the new sub ohm tanks.
-Newest Sub-ohm tank BTC(Bottom Turbine Coil) and BTDC(Bottom Turbine Dual Coil) technology
-100% USA made Kanthal wire, 100% organic cotton, more healthy and performs better.
-BTC(Bottom Turbine Coil)1.0 Ohms, BTDC(Bottom Turbine Dual Coil) 0.2 ohm,0.5ohm optional, work with 10 to 100 Watts
-Big Size: Ø22mm, Big E-liquid capacity: 2.5ml
-Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
-304 stainless steel+Pyrex glass
-Adjustible airflow control, 4*3SQMM=12SQMM intake holes
Packaging and Exploded View：
An eTank Sub-Ohm tank clearomizer kit includes:
1 Metal Tip
1 eTank Sub-Ohm Tank Body
2 Sub ohm Coil Heads
1 eTank Sub-Ohm tank Airflow Adjustment Base
How to assembly eTank Sub-Ohm tank：
1: Screw the Airflow Adjustemnt Base off the eTank Sub-Ohm tank body.
(Keep each parts of eTank Sub-Ohm tank Tank still tightly!)
2: Screw the Coil Head into the Airflow Adjustment Base.
(Make sure the Coil Head is snugged down hand tight).
3: Snugly screw the eTank Sub-Ohm tank body to the Airflow Adjustemnt Base.
How to fill e-liquid to the eTank Sub-Ohm tank：
1: Screw the Airflow Adjustemnt Base off the eTank sub-ohm tank body.
(Tips: the Sub ohm Coil Head may be loosed with the Bottom Base, if so, please re-screw it again)
2: Fill E-liquid into the space between the Stainless Tube and the center metal tube.
(DO NOT over fill or get e-liquid into the center shaft.)
3: Screw the Airflow Adjustemnt Base onto the eTank Sub-Ohm tank body again.
How to Aajust eTank Sub-Ohm tank Airflow：
The airflow system on the eTank sub ohm system tank has 4 holes:4*3SQMM=12SQMM intake holes, which provides plenty of air to the coils. The airflow system is easy to change and slides smoothly into place. However when fully open, which is what we prefer, the airflow makes a lot of noise and whistles quite a bit, which was a little bit annoying. You can reduce the noise slightly by closing the airflow somewhat.
How to Clean eTank Sub-Ohm tank：
When necessary, clean the components (except the eTank sub ohm coil head) by washing with clean water, and air-drying the components.
Tips/Suggestion of the eTank Sub-Ohm tank：
1. In order to have a wonderful vaping, we strongly suggest that let the e liquid absorbed fully.( soak around 30 seconds to 40 seconds)
2. Before vaping,we strongly suggest to use around 15W first.
3. When the first using, keep soaking 1 to 2 minutes ,can use 20W to 30 W directly
4. BTC 0.2 ohm work with 20W to 50W; BTC 0.5 ohm work with 20W to 40W; BTC 1.0 ohm work with 10W to 30W; BTDC 0.2 ohm wok with 30W to 100W; BTDC 0.5 ohm work with 30W to 80W
A Few Things You Should Know About Sub Ohm Vaping:
1) Have a good understanding of Voltage, Resistance, Power, and Current with regards to vaping. This seems overwhelming at first and written in a foreign language but you will get the hang of it.
2) You will need the right vape equipment, which is a battery with a high continuous discharge. Cheap generic batteries, even though they are the correct dimensions, will not do the job. Go for a samsung AW, or sony battery capable of reaching these levels. If you buy replaceable batteries, then a smart charger will also be wise. Next you will require an ohm reader. This is so, so important. Do not just try it see if it works, do not guess, there so cheap and easy to use. Occasionally eCigs have ohm readers built in, so you are able to read resistance levels without an ohm reader. Then just a case of adequate wire, wool, and a decent RBA.
3) You make a coil, test a coil, and its fine. But it doesn’t always stay that way. Make regular checks with your ohm reader, change batteries regularly, and if you notice your eCig getting warm when you are not using it, chances are the coil has produced a short circuit somewhere and is drawing juice from your battery, basically being “stuck on”.
Reasons why Sub Ohm Tanks might not be for you
Despite sub ohm tanks being all the rage these days, there are a few good reasons you might not enjoy using one.
--Firstly if you don’t want massive clouds of vapor and want to stealth vape, then sub ohm tanks are most definitely not for you.
--Secondly if you are looking for a mouth to lung style inhale like you would get from smaller clearomizers, then sub ohm tanks won’t be for you. Sub ohm tanks have air flow options, but are best used with wide air flow. When you restrict the air flow the vapor tends to get very hot as the coil isn’t receiving enough air flow. This means you will need to direct lung inhale which might not be for everyone.
--Thirdly, sub ohm tanks will get through a lot of e-liquid because of the amount of vapor they produce. This means you will get through more nicotine, so be sure to use an e-liquid with less nicotine in it. We use 0.3mg or 0mg when we vape on the sub ohm tanks. If you don’t want to use a lot of e-juice, I wouldn’t recommend using sub ohm tanks.
--Lastly the sub ohm tanks are not tiny with the majority being around 22mm. This isn’t great for those who are looking for something very portable and lightweight.
Do bear these points in mind before you purchase your first sub ohm clearomizer as they might not be for everyone. We use them everyone now and then, but for us they aren’t our all day vape because of the clouds and amount of e-juice they get through. However, going back to other tanks you realise just how good the flavor is, on the sub ohm tanks. That is a big reason why people decide to purchase them.